What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers, and it helps new, smaller blogs to be discovered. By recognising the hard work and effort that bloggers put into their passion, it encourages them, keeps them motivated, and it surely makes them feel proud of their work. The name ‘Liebster’ which means dearest, sweetest, beloved kindness in German.
RULES OF THE AWARD:
• Thank the person that nominated you.
• Answer the 10 questions you received/ got when you were nominated.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
• Name 10 other blogs that you feel deserve the award ( they must have less than 200 followers).
• Ask your nominees questions of your own.
• Inform your nominees about the award.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m Australian
2. I’m very shy
3. I love cooking with my partner
4. I only speak English
5. I’m a mother of 1
6. I hoard makeup 😍
7. I’m an introvert
8. I absolutely ❤️ My family
9. I constantly watch cooking shows
10. I can be very stubborn
QUESTIONS I HAD TO ANSWER:
itskathrynjane was nominated by World Sweet Home Travel Blog. writes a travel blog with her partner. So a massive THANK YOU to them for the nomination.
• What is a languages you’ve always wanted to learn?
• What’s your favorite City in the world? Paris
• If you could move somewhere new, where would it be?
• Why did you start blogging?
I love writing, researching and anything to do with beauty, fashion and diys. I came across blogging a couple of months ago and thought why not. Absolutely ❤️ It.
• Have you ever thought about giving up blogging? When and why?
MY LIST OF NOMINEES:
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Where in the world do you live?
4. If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Hope everyone has an awesome day.!
Until next time